Law of Attraction VS Law of Assumption
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about the Mind. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
The Differences Between the Law of Attraction and the Law of Assumption
In the realm of personal development and manifesting one's desires, two powerful concepts often take center stage: the Law of Attraction and the Law of Assumption.
These principles offer distinct approaches to achieving your goals and creating the life you desire.
While both have garnered considerable attention, they differ in their underlying philosophies and practical applications.
In this article, we'll delve into the core concepts of the Law of Attraction and the Law of Assumption, exploring their similarities, and differences, and which might be the better fit for you on your journey of self-improvement and manifestation.
Understanding the Law of Attraction:
The Law of Attraction, popularized by the book "The Secret," is based on the idea that like attracts like.
It asserts that your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs emit vibrations into the universe, which in turn attract similar vibrations, thereby shaping your reality.
In essence, it encourages you to focus on positive thoughts, visualize your desires, and believe that they are already on their way to you.
Exploring the Law of Assumption:
The Law of Assumption, on the other hand, stems from the teachings of Neville Goddard, a prominent figure in the New Thought movement. It centers on the assumption that what you desire is already yours.
In this framework, you don't merely attract your desires; you assume them as your present reality.
By living in the state of your wish fulfilled, you align your consciousness with your desired outcomes.
Comparing the Two:
- Time Perspective:
- Law of Attraction: This approach often emphasizes the future, where you manifest your desires through focused intention and visualization.
- Law of Assumption: It operates in the present moment, where you live as if your desires are already realized.
- Law of Attraction: Emphasizes the power of positive thinking and maintaining a high vibrational frequency.
- Law of Assumption: Encourages a deep belief in your desires as already accomplished, with less focus on day-to-day thought management.
- Practical Application:
- Law of Attraction: Involves techniques like vision boards, affirmations, and meditation to manifest your desires.
- Law of Assumption: Requires a profound shift in your internal dialogue and beliefs, as well as living in the end result.
Which Is Better for You?
The choice between the Law of Attraction and the Law of Assumption ultimately depends on your personal preferences and what resonates with you.
Some individuals find success with the daily practices and positive mindset fostered by the Law of Attraction.
Others may prefer the Law of Assumption's emphasis on living in the end result, aligning their consciousness with their desires.
In conclusion, both the Law of Attraction and the Law of Assumption offer valid approaches to manifesting your desires and improving your life.
Experiment with both philosophies, and over time, you may discover which one aligns better with your beliefs, mindset, and manifestation goals.
The key lies in your commitment to the chosen method and your unwavering belief in your ability to shape your reality.
Enjoy This Video Tutorial About Law of Attraction VS Law of Assumption
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Mind Board on Pinterest! 😊